- Cobasys has in-house rapid prototyping capability
to process ABS, Polycarbonate, and PPS materials for
the creation of fast working models, which are applied
in the development and testing of prototype systems.
- We are capable of modeling custom-designed components
at different stages of development and use these as
models for tooling.
develops all Battery Management System (BMS) software
- We have full, in-house electronic control systems
engineering and development capability.
- Our Computer-Aided Design (CAD) tools for schematic
capture and PCB layout for electronic module development,
reduce waste and time to market.
has multiple battery pack test stations, which include
battery cyclers and environmental chambers (temperature
and humidity) for complete testing and evaluation
of battery systems.
- Cobasys has full validation capabilities for all
transportation and stationary battery system applications
in addition to in-house design process validation.
- We use advanced equipment system analysis, including:
- Battery Cyclers: Bitrode pack and module (48
channels) cyclers, Aerovironment ABC-150 and AV-900
- Environmental Chambers: Thermotron 42 cubic
feet and 600 cubic feet temperature
- Cobasys performs detailed analyses of software,
hardware, and environmental requirements for each
battery system application.
- We are fully equipped to test battery systems before
they are integrated into vehicles.
- Cobasys operates modular, fully equipped assembly
lines for prototype, development, and low-volume projects.
- We include integration of full quality audits throughout
our prototype system assembly process to assure product
integrity and compliance to strict operational standards.
[Back to Top]